Paycheck/cheque Analytics Not Working 8.58/Image 37
(Doc ID 2806276.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Analytics for Paycheque/check not working after applying PUM Image 37 and PTools 8.58.13. on Mobile Self Service Paycheque/check.
Only a . appears where a chart is expected. This worked prior to applying PUM Image 37.
STEPS to REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update environment to PUM Image 37, PeopleTools 8.58.13.
2. Navigate to: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Paycheck Options
- Verify that the Mobile Small Form Factor has Paycheque Analytics check box On
3. In a mobile setting (Or using Small Form Factor Testing), Navigate to: View Employee Self Service > View Paycheque > Analytics
- Notice the Paycheque/check analytics does not show the chart, only a . appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document