Error Importing CS Data To HCM - Add Person failed (0,0) An error occurred while importing the data and no ID was created (14020,27)
(Doc ID 2806597.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import a person found in the CS system using External Search/Match functionality, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Add a Person
2. Keeping Person ID as ‘NEW’, select Add Person button
3. Fill out required fields under tabs: Biographical Details / Contact Information / Regional
4. Under the Organizational Relationship tab, check the Employee option and select Add Relationship button
5. Search Match kicked off to search Campus Solutions student biodata in order to mitigate duplicate ID issues
6. When results are returned, select Import to import student biodata
1. In CS , Campus Community > Personal Information > Add/Update a Person.
Create a person with a name that search will not find in HCM so import button will be enabled in HCM Search Match.
2. In HCM , Workforce Administration>Personal Information> Search Match Internal / External , From results, select PSCS_TRADTIONAL.
Change Search Parameter to PSCS_TRAD_RESUL.First Name , Last Name
3. Hit Search and then click on import button. Click Yes. Add Person failed error displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document