Inconsistent Behavior On Job Title Drop-down When Creating EPerformance Document
(Doc ID 2806671.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was reported that when an employee with multiple active jobs attempts to create a new ePerformance document, the Job Title drop-down on the Create Document window isn't consistently being populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In HCM 9.2 Demo environment, navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Assign Document Defaults
2) Click plus to add a new Default for Transaction Name = Create Documents, Document Type = Performance Type, then set Period Begin and Period End Dates, and Save:
3) Identify an employee in Demo environment with multiple active jobs
4) Find their corresponding User ID in PSOPRDEFN and set their password on User Profiles
5) Log into Demo environment as this user
6) Navigate to Employee Self Service Fluid homepage:
7) Click on Performance Tile:
8) Click “Create Document” pushbutton and note that Job Title drop-down is not populated:
9) Click Cancel, then click “Create Document” pushbutton again and note that Job Title drop-down is populated:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document