EAP: Adjust Withholdings Still Allows the Withholding Type of 1099 After Removing it from Procurement Control
(Doc ID 2806732.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adjust withholdings for a supplier still allows the withholding type of 1099 after removed it from Procurement Control.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Procurement > Procurement Control.
2. Search for the related Business Unit
3. On the Procurement Control page, go to Withholding tab
4. Remove Withhdolding line having Entity=IRS, Type=1099
5. Navigate to Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > Maintain > Adjust Withholding
6. Add a row to adjust withholdings for a supplier,
- The system still let the user enter the said Tax Entity/Type in step 4.
- It is expected that the system will not allow entry as per the configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document