EEX: Fluid Expense Report, “Update Details” Button Missing And Action Dropdown Visible When Selected & Canceled My Wallet Before Selecting the Quick Fill item
(Doc ID 2806821.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Expense Report: “Update Details” button missing and Expense Report Action Dropdown visible when selected & canceled My Wallet before selecting the Quick Fill item
1. Click on Create Expense Report (Fluid) and Enter the details
2. Select "Add from My Wallet" from the "Expense Report Action" dropdown. -- It will open up "My Wallet" secondary page.
3. Click Cancel without performing anything on this page.
4. Now Select "Add from Quick-Fill" from the "Expense Report Action" dropdown. -- It will open up "Quick-Fill" secondary page.
5. Select a Date Range (Ex: From Date as Today-1 and To Date as Today). Select an Expense Type from the Grid and check "All Days"/"One day" Check box against the same Expense Type.
6. Click on the Done button.
- The user returns back to the Header page but the "Update Details" button is missing and the "Expense Report Action" dropdown is still visible. The header page should have shown "Update Details" button and the "Expense Report Action" dropdown should be hidden.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document