ECM: Amount of One Worksheet Appears on Another Worksheets When MANUAL_POSN_ENT Used for Multiple Worksheets
(Doc ID 2807471.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual Position is entered for 2 different Worksheets having same name for Worksheet Line Items. When Cash Forecasting is performed, it lists amounts of one Worksheet in another.
1) Create 2 Worksheets say, A and B.
2) Both worksheets have same Worksheet Line Item, say ACH with Source = MANUAL_POST_ENT and SQL Id, say ACH.
3) Enter Manual Cash Position for Worksheets A and B.
4) Run Scheduled Cash Forecast process.
5) View Cash Forecast Results for Worksheet A.
- Amount for Worksheet B is also displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document