ELM 9.2: Error is triggered when Launching SCORM 1.2 from Classic My Learning page "SCORM.API.find: Error finding API."
(Doc ID 2807504.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When learners are launching courses with compliant SCORM 1.2 content from Classic My Learning page the following error is triggered.
The issue is not occurring when the content is launched from Fluid My Learning page.
As per the information from Document 2238983.2, the page My Learning Classic has been desupported and replaced by My Learning tile in Learning Dashboard.
This has been desupported as of December 31, 2019, this means that any new issue reported for the classic page will not be fixed by the development team.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes
2. Search for a SCORM 1.2 course
3. Click Learning Components tab and click Edit link
4. Click Manage Content button.
5. Click Test Content button.
6. Click Launch link.
7. Right click anywhere in the course and select Inspect.
8. Click Console tab and notice that the error above is present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document