ECA 9.2: After Decreasing a Prepaid Amount Through Contract Amendment, the Prepaid Sent to Billing Is Incorrect.
(Doc ID 2807695.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Decreasing a Prepaid Amount Through Contract Amendment, the Prepaid Sent to Billing Is Incorrect.
After decreasing a prepaid amount from $3 million to $1million (reduction of $2million) through contract amendment, the prepaid sent to billing has -$2,000,010 amount instead of $2,000,000.
The expected invoice amount is $2,000,000.
1. Create a contract.
2. Add an as incurred contract line.
3. Add a prepaid with an amount of 3 million.
4. Select the status Ready for the prepaid.
5. Allocate the amount.
6. Assign an as incurred billing plan for the rate contract line.
7. Activate the contract.
8. Invoice the prepaid in billing.
9. Open the contract and create an amendment.
10. Change the prepaid amount from 3000000 to 1000000.
11. Allocate the prepaid amendment amount.
12. Change the amendment status to Ready and process it.
13. The amount in CA_BP_SCHEDULE is -2000010. The amount sent to Billing is -2000010 instead of -2000000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document