ETL9.2: PUM39 T&L Error When Trying To Access - Create Time Reporter Data Page.
(Doc ID 2807721.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PUM image 39 T&L errors when trying to access - Create Time Reporter Data page.
1) "Component's search page type is set to None. But at least one of the
keys do not have a valid value."
2) “You are not authorized for the page”
Ran 2 tests in the following scenarios:
Employee has 3 roles assigned:
- Fluid Time Admin role (TL Administrator Fluid)
- Configurable Search Admin
- Configurable Search User
1. Add Create Time Reporter Data tile
2. Click on “Create Time Reporter Data” tile or access via Global Search enter Menu > Create Time Reporter Data, Press Enter to get an error.
"Component's search page type is set to None. But at least one of the keys do not have a valid value."
1. Create Manage Time Reporter Data tile.
2. Click on this tile to open Create Time Reporter Data page.
3. Select EMPLID with "Include History' or 'Correct History' checkbox on.
4. Search to get “You are not authorized for the page” error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document