ELA: Error "Customer is not effective at the time of the lease commencement" while Adding An Amendment to A Receivables Lease
(Doc ID 2807723.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving below error while adding an amendment for a Receivables Lease.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Add a Customer in CRM01 SETId.
2) Add same customer and effective date as above in SHARE SETID.
3) Add a Receivable Lease with this customer id in US001 BU.
4) Activate the Lease.
5) Change the Customer effective date with CRM01 setid to be after the commencement date of the lease.
6) Add an amendment for the above Lease.
7) Save the Lease.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document