Fluid Class Search 'Additional Ways To Search' Page Not Showing All Fields and is Not Resizable on Ipad (Medium Form Factor)
(Doc ID 2808016.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an Ipad, which uses Medium Form Factor, the Delivered modal window for "Additional Ways to Search" in Fluid Class Search is not displaying properly, in that when vertically re-sized, some of the fields and information is being cut off and not included in the display.
In other modes like Laptop (Large Form Factor) and Mobile (Small Form Factor) the display is correct.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- On an Ipad, Navigate to Student Home page > Manage Classes Tile.
- Click Search for Classes.
- click the "Additional Ways to Search" link under the 'Keyword Search' box.
- Note the modal window that appears is vertically resized, with the information cut off.
- Repeat steps on Laptop or Mobile to verify how the window should be displaying.
The issue occurs after applying the fix for <Bug 29191911>, delivered in CS 9.2 PUM Image 21.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document