Current Change Reason Hyperlink In Supplier Contracts Is Not Showing the Current/Changed Reason Code
(Doc ID 2808919.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the maximum amount for any existing supplier contract ,adding a new reason code and save then reviewing the current change by pressing on the current change link system doesn't display the new reason code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Contract Entry. Open a contract and update the maximum amount.
- Change the Status to ‘Approve’. Click Save and enter a Reason Code then click OK once done.
- Validate that the amount is updated. Then click on the View Changes link and check if the reason code has been updated.
- Upon checking, Reason Code is not updated.
Second Scenario :
- Navigate to Main Menu > Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Contract Entry
- Click on Current change link
- Then press on Search
- Notice that the list of changes will appear but the Reason Code is not appearing in the result grid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document