EAP: PO Line Match Status Incorrectly Set When Voucher is Partially Unmatched
(Doc ID 2809401.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Line match status is incorrectly set to 'N' when voucher is partially unmatched.
Match status should be set to 'P' instead.
1. Create and dispatch a PO
2. Create a receipt for the whole amount on the PO
3. Create Voucher for partial quantity
- Voucher is created
4. Run Matching process
- Voucher is Matched as expected
5. Query the PO_LINE_SHIP table for the MATCH_STATUS_LN_PO.
- MATCH_STATUS_LN_PO = 'P' as expected
6. Create a voucher for the balance of the receipt¿
- 2nd voucher is created
7. Match the voucher
- Voucher is matched
8. Query the PO_LINE_SHIP table for the MATCH_STATUS_LN_PO.
- MATCH_STATUS_LN_PO = 'M' as expected
9. Undo matching for the 2nd voucher
- Match status is set to 'N' instead of 'P'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document