E-BI/XMLP: PDF Check Boxes Are Not Working In Chrome
(Doc ID 2810536.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on any checkbox with a Chrome browser, in a PDF generated the border of the checkbox is visible by default, but when the user clicks the checkbox, the value (the tick or 'X') is not persistent. The PDF is generated from a View/Preview button in a new window in Chrome browser.
This issue is specific to all PDFs generated which uses square check boxes in Chrome version 93.0.4577.82 (Official Build) (64-bit).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
For example, the following steps can simulate the issue, but not only:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Define SPEE Templates ESP
2. Search by Template ID: INDEFINIDO
3. Select "View" button
4. The PDF generates in a new window
5. Able to select the radio buttons embedded in the check boxes
6. Select the Check boxes - the ticks or 'X' appear invisible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document