EeS: Voucher Distrib Line Merchandise Amt From a Self Service Invoice, Off a Penny From Receipt
(Doc ID 2810664.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Self Service Invoice is created with multiple Distrib Lines using the copy option of 'Copy from a Packing Slip', there are rounding differences between the generated Voucher and Receipt. When this occurs, users are unable to make Change Orders to the PO. These rounding differences are not seen when the Self Service Invoice is created using a copy option of 'Copy from a Purchase Order'.
1. Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update Express POs > Add Amount Only PO > Matching and Receiving Required
a. 1 PO Line = 77809.80
b. 2 Distrib Lines > 79.9995 % = 62247.42 and 20.0005 % = 15562.38
2. Add Receipt from PO > Receipt Price = 2404.68
a. Links and Status tab > Distrib link > Allocation Type = Prorate
b. Merch Amt = 1923.73 and Merch Amt = 480.95
d. Dispatch PO through Dispatch Method on the Purchase Order Header section
3. eSettlements > Enter Self Service Invoice > enter Supplier > click icon for Copy from a Packing Slip > enter Receipt Unit, Receipt No > click Search icon > select Receipt > click Copy To Invoice icon
4. Invoice Details are populated > click Save and Submit
5. Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build > run Voucher Build
6. Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry > open Voucher > Voucher is created > Distrib Line 1 = 1923.74, Distrib Line 2 = 480.94
7. Voucher Distribution Line Merchandise Amts differ from Receipt by a penny
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document