EEX9.2 : Approver Able To Add Attachment Even If Approver Have Privilege to Delete the Attachment As Per Privilege Template
(Doc ID 2810750.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Add Attachment button is available to approver even though Only Delete Attachment privilege has been granted to Approver Profile Template.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Privilege Template
2. Open the Privilege template for the Approver based on your Approval level setup
3. Make sure Transaction Line is set to "Modify/Full" and Attachment is set to "Delete".
1. Create one Expense Report in Fluid with an attachment and Submit it.
2. Log in as a approver and click on Fluid Approvals Tile.
3. Open the same Expense Report for approval.
4. Click on Expense Details Link.
5. Click on View Details button.
6. Go to Expense Report Header Page.
7. Click on Receipt Attachments.
8. Click on Edit Button
9. Select the attachment and click on Delete Button.
10. Click Yes to pop Up Message box confirmation page.
- Add Attachment button is available to upload attachment even if approver have privilege of only deleting the attachment as per privilege template.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document