Improving The Layout Of Confirmation Entry Page
(Doc ID 2810859.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Decision Entry section of the UCAS Confirmation Entry page is fairly untidy and can be difficult for users to navigate as fields are not helpfully grouped or aligned.
The issue can be seen by following the below steps:
1. Navigate to: Set Up SACR > Product Related > Recruiting and Admissions > UCAS > UCAS Configuration > UCAS Confirmation
2. Course change and College change fields are not grouped together
3. Entry Year / Month / Point changes are not grouped together
4. Decision Maker and Approver IDs and names are not vertically aligned
5. The Accept / Reject buttons are not clearly separated from the data fields
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document