Wrong On Hold Approval Status Shown in Approve/Review a Form Search Results
(Doc ID 2810905.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an approver in the workflow clicks on "Request Information", on a Form transaction, the workflow transaction is put "On-Hold".
After the transaction is approved, the search results from" Approval/Review a Form" still show status=Hold, instead of showing the real status of the transaction =Approved.
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
- Go To Search/Fill a Form> Add new Value> Then fill in the fields found on the page. (Enterprise Components>Forms>Maintain Forms>Search/Fill a Form)
- Click on Submit button+SAVE, to send the Form to Approval.
- Add a new approver (second approver) using the "Start a new Path" button.
- Login as first approver and check Monitor Approval. The transaction is in Pending.
- Click on “Request Information”: See the status changes to “On Hold”.
- Go To Review Forms in Enterprise Components>Forms. Open the Form and see that it shows On Hold.
- Login as first approver , go to Monitor Approval and approve the transaction.
- Go To Review Forms in Enterprise Components>Forms. Open the Form again and see that it shows Approved. Then click Return To Search and see that the Approval Status shows "On Hold" on the search results after you click Return To Search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document