ETL92: Issue With Setting Up Location Type Value List For Time And Labor Rules
(Doc ID 2811578.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with setting up Value List for Time and Labor Rules and Workgroups. User has attempted to activate the Value List type of "Location" but the component is preventing setup of this type because it cannot find location due to the SETID on the prompt being blank.
Steps to Recreate:
1. In App Designer open table TL_VAL_LIST_TBL then Navigate to the Maintain Translate Values for Field LIST_TYPE field.
2. Change the status for Value of ‘8’ (Location) to Active.
3. Navigate to the Time and Labor Value List component Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Rules and Workgroups > Value Lists then Add a New Value. (List Id - Test; List Type = Location).
4. Enter Description.
5. Click drop down for the list Item. The Set ID comes up blank so the Look Up does not display any items.
6. Verified the default Setid is setup on the ORG defaults by permission list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document