E-RD: Unable To Open Reports from PIA When Report Node configured with OCI Object Storage
(Doc ID 2811687.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sample site is on PeopleTools 8.59, and is testing the OCI Object storage as Report Repository.
Users configured Report Node with OCI Object storage as report repository.
The issue can be replicated using the following steps:
1. Log into PeopleSoft front end Application (PIA) using a browser, and configure the Report Node.
a. Navigate to : PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Process Scheduler Report Nodes
b. Add a new Report Node
c. Configure Report Node with regular HTTPS Report Node pointing to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage service.
d. Enter the hostname of Cloud storage instance in URI Host field. & other required properties.
2. Update Scheduler Server Definition with new Report Node.
a. PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Process Scheduler Servers > Server Definition
b. Goto Distribution Tab and update new Report.
3. Using PSADMIN restart scheduler to enforce changes done.
4. Ran a Sample process to post report.
5. Now try to access report from Process Monitor and unable to access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document