ETL9.2: Fluid Enter Time Page is not Displaying the Timesheet Type Defined on TL_EMPL_DATA as of Effective Date
(Doc ID 2811700.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Enter Time page is not displaying the timesheet type defined on TL_EMPL_DATA as of effective date
If someone switches from elapsed to punch time reporter, or vice versa, the "Enter Time" page redirects to whatever the employee currently is at.
If user changes the date on the timesheet to a date when the employee was something different, the timesheet just stays on the same page (elapsed or punch).
In other words, the timesheet potentially shows the wrong page, if an employee was a different time reporter type in the past.
1. Employee switches from elapsed to punch time reporter, or vice versa on Maintain Time Reporter Data (TL_EMPL_DATA) under Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporter > Manage Time Reported Data.
2. Manger navigates to Manager Self Service, Time, Enter time.
3. The "Enter Time" page showing elapsed timesheet
4. Change the date on the timesheet to a date when the employee was a punch time reporter
5. This would redirects to prior period but would stay on the same page (elapsed).
6. If user goes into time summary, find the date, and do a related action "edit time" for a particular date, and that brings up the correct page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document