EPC: Funds Distribution Process (PC_FND_DIST) Abended at PC_FND_DIST.REV_BUD.Step02 with ORA-00001: unique constraint , When Allocation Rows Have the Same PROJ_RESOURCE.RESOURCE_ID_FROM
(Doc ID 2811876.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Process Failed at PC_FND_DIST.REV_BUD.Step02 with ORA-00001: unique constraint , when allocation rows have the same PROJ_RESOURCE.RESOURCE_ID_FROM.
1. Setup a New Analysis Type and add it to an Analysis Group.
2. Setup a New Rate Set With New Analysis Type as Target Analysis Types.
3. Create a Project and Activity.
4. Setup Fund Distribution Source.
-- With Rates as RateSet defined above.
-- New Analysis Type as Incoming Transaction.
-- Target Analysis Type as with reversals turned on for 80/20 percentages.
5. Create a Project Transaction and process it.
6. Setup Allocation Step with same RESOURCE_ID_FROM to be copied on New Transaction created in PROJ_RESOURCE.
7. Run Allocation Process.
8. Run Fund Distribution Process.
Please see replication steps for details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document