EAP: Supplier Aging Report(APX1408) Pick Voucher Even When As of Date is Before Cancel Date of Payment
(Doc ID 2811918.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Aging Report(APX1408) pick voucher even when As of Date is Before Cancel Date of Payment
1. Created a voucher with the old transaction date and accounting date, post the voucher.
2. Pay the voucher using Paycycle with the old payment date.
3. Cancel the payment with the cancel date difference from voucher accounting/payment date and launched the payment posting process.
4. Run the Supplier Aging report, for the date before the cancellation date.
5. New paycycle is initiated for the same voucher and after the selection process, excluding the same voucher from the paycycle process.
6. Run Supplier Aging report.
- Voucher got picked even when it was in paid status till as of date mentioned in the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document