EEX9.2: "SQL error in Exec. (2, 280) - FS_EX_WORKCENTER_DASHBOARD.Transactions.AppGridController.OnExecute" Error When Deleting Expense Report in Expenses WorkCenter
(Doc ID 2812477.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting error when trying to delete pending expense report using Expense WorkCenter.
1) Create an Expense Report.
Navigation: Fluid Home Page > Employee Self Service > Expenses > Create Expense Report.
2) Add a line to it and delete it.
3) Add another line to it and save the Expense Report.
4) Navigate to Expense Workcenter (Travel and Expenses > Expenses WorkCenter)
5) Go to Pending Expense Reports.
6) Delete the Expense Report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document