EAP: Files Not Attached & Orpahan Rows in PS_PV_ATT_DB_SRV When File Name is Too Long
(Doc ID 2812499.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment Count is 0 but the Attached loaded in database when it is attached to voucher.
1) Open an existing voucher.
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2) Click Attachments link.
3) Attach multiple files with one file having 65 characters long filename.
4) Error message appeared.
AddAttachment failed: File name too long (137, 55)
Call to AddAttachment method failed because the specified file name was too long.
5) Voucher Header attachment did not show any attachment even if the one with a shorter filename.
6) Click OK.
7)Attachments link still shows (0).
8) Executed following SQL: SELECT * FROM PS_PV_ATT_DB_SRV Order By lastupddttm desc;
- Attachment with shorter filename is saved in database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document