ECM: Unable To Save The External Bank Account Transfer Request After Setting Up The Internal Accounts.
(Doc ID 2812651.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a bank transfer where the bank code is same for both the accounts, get a warning message that there is no Internal Account Path is not defined between the business units. Once the internal banks and accounts are defined, then during the bank transfer, get an error message that only a treasury BU can initiate a transfer between accounts owned by unlike BU's.
1. Create 2 bank accounts for the same bank code having GL Business Units as BNK01 and BNK02.
2. Create a bank transfer template using Transfer Type External between those 2 bank accounts from BNK01 to BNK02.
3. Approve the transfer template.
4. Enter Bank Account Transfer with Transfer Type "External Transfer". All the data including Description are populated from template.
5. Save the bank transfer.
6. Received a warning message that there is no internal account path defined between the business units.
7. Setup 2 internal banks for business units BNK01 and BNK02 and BNK02 as Corporate Treasury.
8. Create an Internal Bank Accounts for the above 2 internal banks.
9. Create the bank transfer from BNK01 to BNK02. Receive an error - "Only a treasury BU can initiate a transfer between accounts owned by unlike BU's (9450, 502)".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document