Requisition Names Are Not Displayed for Requisition Listing in Fluid Approvals Tile
(Doc ID 2812717.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition listing in Approvals Tile doesn’t show Requisition Name. The issue happens when Creating Requisition from both Classic or Fluid
Requisition and only when clicking Save for later first and then Save and Submit. The issue doesn't happen when clicking Save and Submit directly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Remove “Adhoc Package” and “Thread Package” from Approval Status monitor for Requisition Process id.
- Navigation: Enterprise Components>> Approvals>> Transaction registry
- Enter Process Id= Requisition
- Remove “Adhoc Package” and “Thread Package” from Approval Status Monitor
2. Create Requisition from Classic eProcurement - Requisition page
- Navigate to eProcurement>> Requisition>> Create requisitions from (Special Request/Web)
- Enter Requisition name
- Click on first “Save for Later” and then on “Save & Submit”.
3. Create Requisition From Fluid.
- Log in with VP1. Click on eProcurement Tile.
- Click on create requisition
- Click on first Save and then submit.
4. Check Approval Tile for pending requests. Requisition listing doesn't show Requisition Name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document