"Cancel Approval" Escalate Option in Approval Timeout Options is Not Working For Requisition Approval When Configuring Escalation Calendar
(Doc ID 2812741.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Cancel Approval" Escalate Option in Approval Timeout Options is not working For Requisition Approval when Configuring Escalation Calendar.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a new Escalation Calendar BC_RQ_CAL under Navigation: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Notifcations and Escalations > Escalation Calendar Setup2) Create a new Approval process Setup for Requisition under Navigation: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process setup
3) Setup Timeout Options in Stage 1 Path 1 Details. Configure Cancel approval and set 1 hours
4) Event ID CALENDARBASEDESCALATIONS should be active under Navigation: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Notifcations and Escalations > Notifcations and Escalations
5) Event ID ESCALATIONS should be active under Navigation: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Notifcations and Escalations > Notifcations and Escalations
6) Integration Broker Set Up done as below under NAvigation: Peopetools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup
- EOAW_ESCALATIONS Queue Status should be run.
- Service Operation EOAW_ESCALATIONS should be active
7) Create a New requisition under Navigation: Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions
8) Click on View Approvals link, Requisition is routed to Approvers.
9) Open job NEM_MAIN and set component to PRCSMULTI to run the job from System Process Requests. (Navigation - Peopletools > Process Scheduler > Jobs- Search for NEM_MAIN)
10) Go to Peopletools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests and Run NEM_MAIN job after one hour.
11) Above AE triggered EOAW_NEM_PRC for calendar escalation.
12) Open requisition again from Navigation: Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions
13) Click on view approvals check the approvals, It still shows Pending
14) Expected Behavior: Approval should be cancelled due to timeout escalations, but it didn’t happen.
Please review attached Replication Screenshots.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document