ELA: ‘The Accounting Date, 2020-01-01, is not open. The open period for US001 is from 2021-01-01 to 2021-08-31.’ When reviewing Financial entries from the Actions in Lease
(Doc ID 2812971.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When in a lease, Classification tab, Actions, Review Financial Entries, the following message pops up
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a lease and activate it.
2. Run AM_DEPR_CALC.
3. Run AM_DPCLOSE for 1 period.
4. Make sure that this period is closed in GL (Set Up Financials/Supply
Chain, Business Unit Related, General Ledger, Open Periods, Open Periods Update)
5. Go back to the lease. Click on the Classification tab and select Review Financial Entries.
6. Click OK on the Asset Accounting Entries page. Message will appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document