File Attached to Correspondence Template Package Disappears on Correspondence Preview
(Doc ID 2813250.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
File attached to Correspondence Template Package disappears on Correspondence Preview when a new attachment is added to Correspondence Request.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login as VP1
- Navigate to Setup CRM > Common Definitions > Correspondence > Template Package
- Open existing Package Name = RC: Case Status Report
- Click Upload a New File button
- Add any pdf file and leave PDF options = "Do not Convert to PDF" and adjust the *Valid Through date in the Template Package to any date in the future.
- Open the Template linked to Template Package
- Also adjust the *Valid Through to any date in the future
- Open existing Support Case
- Click Correspond icon on the Toolbar
- Select Template Package = RC: Case Status Report
- Notice the pdf file attached to the Template Package is displayed.
- Click Preview icon on the Toolbar
- NOTICE: The pdf file attached to the Template Package is still displayed.
- Go back to the Correspondence Request page
- While the same Template Package = RC: Case Status Report is selected, click on Add Attachment button and upload any file.
- Click Preview
- ISSUE: Notice the pdf file that was shown in step # 11 has disappeared and the new file added is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document