EPY: USF - Retro Triggers Are Not Created For Other Pay Information On HR Processing USF.
(Doc ID 2813313.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No retro triggers created when additional pay originates from Other Pay Information (GVT_OTH_PAY_SEC) on HR Processing USF (GVT_JOB).
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Install > Installation Table and select Education and Government
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration> Job Information > HR Processing USF
3. Insert a new (retro) effective dated row.
4. Navigate to Other Payroll Information hyperlink
5. Change amount for an existing Earnings Code
7. Payroll for North America > Retroactive Payroll > Retro Pay > Request and Trigger Summary and review if a retro trigger has been created for the employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document