Purchase Order Close Process Run Control Page Doesn't Check The Open Period Accounting Date And Allow to Run the Process With Closed Period Accounting date
(Doc ID 2813584.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System doesn't check the open period accounting dates for an already saved Close Purchase order run control, However it is checking it correctly if you try to create a new run control with the same exact date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Purchasing > Purchase Order > Reconcile POs > Close Purchase Orders
- Create a new Close purchase order run control with an accounting date like: 09/02/2020 and save it
- Go to : Open period update page and close that period.
- Search for the run control you created and try to run the process.
- Notice that system will allow to run the process without any warning and doesn't check the Accounting date for action.
- Now create a new run control with the same exact date: 09/02/2020
- Try to run the process and getting a message "The Accounting Date 2020-09-02 is not open. The Open period for US005 is from 2021-02-01 to 2021-12-31 (10200,373) "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document