System Is Adding An Extra Not Editable Line To The Requisition When Trying to Add More Items to Fluid Requisition While That Requisition Has a Cancelled Line
(Doc ID 2813585.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new eProcurement requisition using the fluid tile , adding three fixed cost lines, then cancelling one of the lines and trying to add one more item, system will duplicate/add another line for the cancelled line and that added line can't be deleted
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Homepage > Press on eProcurement tile > then Create Requisition tile , create a new eProcurement requisition using fluid tile
- Add three fixed cost items.
- Submit the requisition.
- Cancel Line # 1
- Edit the requisition and add one more fixed cost line.
- Notice now that the requisition has 5 lines instead of only 4.
- Additional line has been added by the system for line #1 the cancelled line.
- Try to edit that line or delete it and system will not delete that duplicate line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document