Performance Issue in ACCTG_TAG_SEL_SEC Found When Select "Multi-Accounting Tags" And Volume of Accounting Tag is High
(Doc ID 2813623.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance Issue in ACCTG_TAG_SEL_SEC Found When Select "Multi-Accounting Tags" And Volume of Accounting Tag is High.
Multiple Accounting tag selection page is super slow to load when the volume of accounting tag is above 20K rows. Grid Properties is set to Unlimited Occurs Count(rows) which is causing it slow down.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Add/Update POs. Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
2. Search for a Business Unit that has over 20K active accounting tags
3. Select any PO and then select the highlighted icon schedule
4. Select Distribution/Chartfield Icon
5. Select Multi-Accounting Tags hyperlink.
6. After clicking the hyperlink it keeps spinning (Note – Only when the volume of the accounting tag is very High)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document