EGM: Grants > Awards > Award Profile - Receiving Error When Attempting to Remove And Add a Resource in the Reporting Role Of Grants Award Profile. Error - "EMPLID XXXXX has been previously selected as Award PI. Please select another. (9395,11)"
(Doc ID 2813936.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grants > Awards > Award Profile - Receiving error when attempting to remove and add a resource in the reporting role of grants award profile.
- Navigate to Grants > Proposals > Maintain Proposal. Create a Proposal, with a PI say 'XXXXX' and add him as a resource with Other Role as PI and the reporting role as PI.
- Submit the Proposal and Generate the award.
- Navigate to Grants > Awards > Award Profile. Open the generated award. Click on the link Reporting role. Notice that XXXXX is listed as a resource with the role PI.
- Delete the line and save.
- Now try to re-add the same resource XXXXX with the same PI role and the above error shows up online. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document