EAM: PO_RECVPUSH Process Changing All The Rows To RET When One Of The Receipt Is Cancelled
(Doc ID 2813985.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Integration
PO_RECVPUSH - Incorrectly Inserting INTF_TYPE 'RET' when one if the receipt is cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Add a PO.
2) Add a receipt by copying the PO.
3) Process the receipt with out checking interface receipt checkbox.
4) Run AMPS1000 process.
5) Run AMIf1000 and create the assets in AM.
6) Add another receipt for the same PO.
7) save the receipt and do not process the receipt yet.
8) Cancel the first receipt.
9) Now process both the receipts in the same run control.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document