Document Type Filter Option by the Contract Style Is Not in Sync Between Classic and Fluid Pages while Creating Supplier Contracts .
(Doc ID 2814026.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Document Type filter option by the Contract Style is not in sync between fluid and classic.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain-->Product Related-->Procurement Options-->Purchasing--> Contract Style,select a Style ID(SSP) and activate one document type.
2. Create a contract from Supplier Contracts-->Create Contracts and Documents-->Contract Entry and add a document .Notice that Document Type which was NOT selected to be active also show up.
3. From Procurement Operations home page click on Group and Special Contracts to create contract in fluid .
4. Add a New contract for contract style SSP and save.
5. Add a document and notice that ONLY active document type show up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document