In Supplier Contracts Documents Checked Out Can Be Approved From Fluid Approvals but Not From Classic Document Management Page.
(Doc ID 2814027.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid approvals is not in sync with classic approvals for supplier contracts .Document checked out can be approved from fluid approvals but not from classic document management page unless it is checked in or cancel checked out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Approvals for Documents at Supplier Contracts-->Supplier contracts Setup-->Installation Options.
2. Create a document and submit for approvals from Supplier Contracts-->Create contracts and documents-->Document management..
3. Login as Approver and notice that document is available for approval in fluid tile,Do not approve.
4. Login as document creator and check-out document from Supplier Contracts-->Create contracts and documents-->Document management..
5. Login as Approver and notice that document can be approved from fluid tile but not from document management page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document