Catalog Display Item Count Does Not Refresh When Using Search Facets
(Doc ID 2814598.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Catalog display item count does not refresh when using search facets.
When creating a requisition and viewing catalog items, when using the Item Category filter a display of the result item count appears on the right hand side of the page.
When navigating to ePro home and then looking at other catalogs, the item count does not refresh to show the new number of result displayed on the screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ePro Requisition on Fluid. Go to Create Requisition tile
2. Click on Computer Accessories under Item Category
3. Both the Computer Equipment and Comp accessories appear as ticked displaying upto 57 items
4. Click ePro home
5. Click into the Hardware Catalog
6. The Catalog is still showing that there are 57 items but only 5 are displaying.
7. The item count does not appear to be updating correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document