EAM:Blank ACCOUNT_AD and ACCOUNT_FA Values on PS_DEPR_RPT and PS_ASSET_NBV_TBL After an Asset InterUnit Transfer.
(Doc ID 2814625.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing Asset interunit transfer, the Asset is depreciating correctly. However, upon running Load Depr Reporting Table (AMDPREPT) and Load Net Book Value Table (AMLDNBVT) processes, ACCOUNT_AD and ACCOUNT_FA values
are not getting populated. This works correctly for assets added directly into the Business Unit and happening only on inter Business Unit transfer.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create an Asset in one BU. (Asset Management > Asset Transaction > Owned Assets > Basic Add)
2. Run AM_DEPR_CALC process. (Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate Depreciation)
3. InterUnit Transfer this asset to another BU. (Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Financial Transactions > Cost Adjust/Transfer Asset)
4. Run AM_DEPR_CALC process.
5. Run AMDPREPT on the new BU. (Asset Management> Financial Reports > Load Reporting Tables > Load Depr Reporting Table)
6. Run AMLDNBVT on the new BU (optional). (Asset Management> Financial Reports > Load Reporting Tables > Load Net Book Value Table)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document