Invalid Value Is Allowed To Be Manually Entered and Saved In Course Attribute Value on Course Attribute Values Page
(Doc ID 2814630.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid Course Attribute Values can be typed into the Course Catalog and saved, when it is expected values should be validated prior to allowing the save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Course Attributes.
- Add a new future effective dated row for an Attribute.
- Navigate to Curriculum Management > Course Catalog > Course Catalog and query a Course.
- Add a new row effective dated to the start of a future term.
- Select the Course Attribute from step 1.
- Type in a Course Attribute Value not found on the Lookup.
- Save the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document