Fluid Requisition for Business Unit 'GBR01' Showing Incorrect VAT and Total Amount After Reviewing Distribution Line
(Doc ID 2814849.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid Requisition for Business Unit 'GBR01' Showing Incorrect VAT and Total Amount After Reviewing Distribution Line.
When raising a GBP requisition and reviewing the distribution information for the item, after making no changes and navigating back to the checkout page the VAT and Order Total displays incorrectly. This also display incorrectly on the submission page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Fluid go to Create Requisition Tile
2. Create Requisition. Go to Requisition Defaults and set Default to Business Unit = ‘GBR01’, Currency = ‘GBP’, Ship to = ‘GBR001’, Location = ‘GBR001’ and GL Unit = ‘GBR01’
3. Create Special Request Requisition. Enter GBP supplier and add item information (quantity 1, price = $600.00). Add to cart. Proceed Checkout. Note the Merchandise Amount , Vat amount and Total values. Click on the View Schedule
4. View Distribution information
5. Go to Show all tab
6. Click back on the Chartfield 1 tab
7. Cancel out of the page
8. Cancel out of the schedule detail page
9. On the checkout page the Vat and Order Total values have changed
10. Submit the Requisition. Requisition total amount is $600.00 with no VAT amount. Go to My Requisitions
11. View ‘My Requisitions’. Filter Business Unit = ‘GBR01’. The total amount shows differently to the submission page. It is showing $705.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document