ePro Fluid Able to Cancel a Requisition Line With 'PO Created' Status
(Doc ID 2814862.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to cancel a requisition line in fluid requisitions that is sourced to a PO that has not been dispatched.
Current configuration should not allow requester to cancel or edit a requisition line that has been sourced to a PO, regardless of the PO being dispatched or not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Menu > eProcurement > Administer Procurement. Go to Maintain System Users and Role.Role Action Name. Select role ‘ALLOW_CHANGE_REQUEST’ Select icon roles assigned.‘Disable’ all role name.
2. Go to Menu > eProcurement > Manage Requisition. Using Classic Plus Manage Requisitions, tried to cancel a requisition line that has been sourced to a PO that has not been dispatched.
Not able to cancel requisition. Received the message
3. Using Fluid. Go to My Requisition tile
4. Go to Filters and Clear the filter, Select Business Unit and Request State = 'PO(s) Created' and filter
5. Go to Actions and select 'Details'
6. At Line Details page select 'Cancel line' button. Receive the message 'Are you sure you want to cancel requisition XXXXXX line 1?'. Yes to message.
7. Received message 'Line canceled'. Issue 1 replicated
8. Go to filter page and select requisition with Request State = 'PO Dispatched'
9. Go to Actions and select 'Details'
10. At Line Details page select 'Cancel line' button. Receive the message 'Are you sure you want to cancel requisition XXXXXX line 1?'. Yes to message.
11. Received the message '“Empty cross reference table entries for requisition XXXXXXXXXX”. Issue 2 replicated.
Issue is reported in <Bug 33369694> - EPRO FLUID ABLE TO CANCEL A RE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document