Using the "Export Filtered Data" option on the Job Opened/Closed Pivot Grid of the Recruiting Insight Page generates Additional Data File on Appserver
(Doc ID 2814979.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 to 8.59 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While "export filtered data" (in excel or pdf) option is selected on on Recruiting insight, an additional file on the appserver folder directory gets created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- login with PS
- go to the "Recruiting" Homepage
- go to the tile "Recruiting insight"
- go to the tile "Job Opened/closed"
- click on the "setting icon" in the top right
- click on "export filtered data" (in excel or pdf)
- check on the appserver folder directory: a new file has been created containing the Pivot Export Filtered Data file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document