Future Row In Job Data Getting Updated On Inserting Row For Position Number
(Doc ID 2815371.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new row is added in Position Data for EFFDT: 15-MARCH-2021 for a Re-Organization of the position for the employee with the termination for EFFDT: 31-MARCH-2021 in Job Data, the termination row in Job Data is being overwritten
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Admin > Job Info > Job Data
2. Select Empl with Position Management
3. Add Termination Row for 3/31/2021 (Future Dated)
4. Then Workforce Admin > Select Position Management Tile > Manage Position Tile
5. Add Row to the same position number of the Employee from above and add REO for 3/15/2021 (Earlier than termination row/Future row )
6. Make certain 'Update Incumbents' is selected
7. Go Back to Workforce Admin > Job Info > Job Data to check for the termination row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document