HCM 9.2 : Unexpected Error After Making Contract Clause as Required Using Page and Field Configurator: "The field Clause is a required field. Enter data into the field (18111,25031)"
(Doc ID 2815622.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update contracts component after making contract clause as required using page and field configurator, the following error occurs:
Steps to replicate the issue:
Prerequisite for testing:
- PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles : PS
- Modify the Primary Permission List from HCPPALL to HCPPARG.
- Make sure to refresh the following tables as shown below
Setup HCM > Security > Core Row Level Security > Refresh SJT_CLASS_ALL
Setup HCM > Security > Core Row Level Security > Refresh SJT_OPR_CLS
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator : make the CONTRACT_CLAUSE as a required field, apply the configuration and
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Update Contracts, and pass the employee and click on search after checking the correct history mode
3. Pass the value to Clause Status as 'Required' (or any other)
4. Click 'Save' and notice our configuration of making contract clause as required is correctly applied
5. Now delete the row, and click on save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document