EAP: Voucher Copied from PO/Receipt/Voucher Not Checking Inactive PC Chartfields - Source/Category/SubCategory
(Doc ID 2815647.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher copied from PO/Receipt/Voucher not checking inactive PC Chartfields - Source/Category/SubCategory
1. Created a voucher , a PO and Receipt with PC Chartfields Source Type, Category and Subdirectory and save
2. Inactivate PC Chartifields used in Voucher/PO/Receipt
3. Create a new voucher for the same chartifled values
-- Chartfields no longer available for new transaction once they are inactivated
4. Copy the voucher with inactive chartfield and create a new voucher OR Copy the PO/receipt with inactive chartfield and create a new voucher
5. Make any change to newly created voucher and save.
- Voucher saved without any error for inactivate chartfields instead of throwing error for inactive chartfields while saving voucher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document