Updates To Course/Sessions In Manage Hires Page Causing POST_HIRE_REQUEST Integration Broker Errors 'Data being added conflicts with the existing data '
(Doc ID 2816007.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updates to Course/Sessions in Manage hire page causing Integration broker POST_HIRE_REQUEST error during Hire process.Replication screenshots are attached.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Main Menu > Administer Training > Student Enrollment > Enroll in Course , shows a Start Date of 10/22/2010
Access Person ID xxxx. Confirm the enrollment for xxxx, Time Management
2. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Applicants. Access this applicant. Click on the application icon. Access the course.
3. Administer Training > Define Course/Cost Details > Course Sessions. Course session number xxxx
Change the Start Date to 10/21/2010. Now access the Employee enrollment again. Note the date changed.
4. Now access the applicant’s applications in Manage Applicant. The date did tot update. Navigation : Recruiting > Search Applicants > View Application
5. Click Return. , Take Other Actions > Edit Application details > Add any job opening to the application and Save
6. Press Return , Take Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Edit Disposition
Change the disposition to Offer Accepted then take action Prepare for Hire
7. Submit Request to HR > Then go through the steps of Manage Hire.
8. Now go to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor> Monitoring > Asynchronous Services
Look at the HR_MNG_HIRES queue. Click on the DONE , Find the transaction that represents the one just processed.
Click the Details link. Click the Error link , Error appears.
9. Go the application and change the course date to 10/21/2010 , Save the transaction.
10. Go back to the Asynchronous Details and resubmit , The transaction will go through now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document