Manage Evaluation Page Thesis Data Keys Section Not Displaying All Fields
(Doc ID 2816481.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Evaluation page is not displaying all fields (Candidate Number, Thesis Submission Nbr, Title) in Thesis Data Keys section when creating a new entry.
ISSUE # 1: The first time the page is opened, only Candidate Number and Thesis Submission Nbr are shown. Title field is missing.
ISSUE # 2: Click on + sign to add a new row creates a new row with all fields invisible.
Click + sign again creates a row with all fields shown ok.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Campus Community > Evaluation Management System> Manage Evaluation
- Click Add New Value and fill in the fields
- Click Add button
- ISSUE # 1: ‘Title’ field not shown on Thesis Data Keys section.
- Click + sign on the Thesis Data Keys section to add a new row
- ISSUE # 2: Click + sign just added a blank row. No fields shown.
- Click + sign again, it creates a 3rd row where all fields are coming up fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document