Multiple Voucher Lines Are Not Showing On Requisition Lifeline Page, System is Showing the First Line Only
(Doc ID 2816493.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a multi lines requisition, sourcing it to a PO, Creating a voucher for that PO, then trying to view voucher lines from the requisition life line icon, system is displaying only one line of the voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Home page > Press on eProcurement Tile > Create Requisition Tile and create a new requisition with multiple lines
- Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Order > Add/Update POs and Copy that requisition to a PO
- Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry and create voucher for that PO with several lines.
- Go to requisition life line and press on the Invoice icon.
- Notice that only first voucher line is displaying.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document